Monday, April 14, 2014

Caution: boiling water

I went five days before washing today, which felt like a comfortable time.  My hair was definitely greasy before I got in the shower, but I had been brushing it a lot with my BBB.  I also decided to boil my water/baking soda mix.  I read that it helps the bs dissolve better.  However, I think it's worth noting that you need to let the water cool down before putting on your head, or really any part of your body.  So don't decide to do this right before you want to shower.  I also waited until after the solution was in the bottle before adding the tea tree essential oil, because it has a very strong smell that I don't want my future food to smell like.

After getting out of the shower I let my hair dry for 30 mins to an hour.  Then I pulled one of these.  Pretty good tutorial video.  However, I didn't sleep on it.  I left it in for about.. five hours.  Here's how it looked half an hour after taking it out:



It's definitely a lot looser in the back, probably because my hair was too wet when I put it in, but I'm just spending my day hopping airports today so it's ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment