Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Revelation

So I had a revelation.  Or not so much a revelation as someone said something to me and I thought, huh, that makes sense. My original thinking was the longer I go between washes, the shorter my transition period will be.  That may be true, however, the greasier it'll be as well.  I posed this problem to the Facebook help group and someone said " My first month I only went 3-4 days between washes. Then, as my hair adjusted, I went longer." Why didn't I think of that? I was all, go! go! go! that I didn't really think about the journey. Yes, I want to be past transition, but why can't transition not suck so bad also? As of today it's been seven days since my last wash, and I'm washing tonight. I think I'll aim for five days in between washes until I feel like I can go longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment